Outsourcing: The Building Block for a Better Business
- Benefits Verification
- A/R Follow-up
- Claims Processing
- Accounts Adjustments
- Dental Billing
- Posting Payment
- Accounts Specialist
- Claims Denial Disputes
- Dental Consultant
- Dental Office Scheduling
- Fee Schedule Updates
- Billing & Collections
- Outstanding Claims Recovery
- Outsourcing Specialists
How it works: With skilled billing, you should get paid in 3 weeks by dental insurance. If your team is not sending ‘clean claims, you will have to wait for claims to be resolved and your cash flow is affected. If your billing is not within the efficient range, but over 30 days, there is an internal problem. You're headed for a downfall if this continues.
The top problems among dental clerical staff when it comes to dental billing include
- A lack of time
- Interruptions by phones and patient
- A lack of expertise in insurance billing & coding and claims processing
- A lack of knowledge understand EOB's
- lack of motivation
Dental Billing & Collection
We know the most common dental billing issues that plaque most offices. The money that insurance owes to your practice seems to multiply overnight. In the worse-case scenario, patients may be leaving the practice due to an unorganized system. This is where GA Dental Outsourcing Specialists comes in to help. We will make sure your dental insurance claims are paid on time, EOB payment are posted in your system daily, and we will research denied claims and appeal those for you.
As of a result, you acquire unresolved claims that hold up your cash flow due to several common errors.
- Incorrect Data, Incorrect patient
- Front office staff is not collecting patients co-pays and allowing patients to leave without paying
- Incorrect provider or employer information such as demographics (35% of errors
- Front office forgets something and supporting documentation has not been submitted with initial claim (25%).
- The insurance company delays payment by asking for more information (20%)
- The insurance is set-up incorrectly (10%)
- Front office does not know how to set-up dual insurance, blended families, or plans that are administered by major dental insurances (5%)
- The insurance company did not receive the claim, follow-up is needed (5%).
Eligibility/Benefits Verification/Accounts Receivable Follow-up
We’ll research open claims, find out why claims haven’t been paid and resubmit if necessary, attaching any missing documents and x-rays.
We’ll handle the myriad of paperwork required to credential and enroll your doctors in medicaid or commercial insurance plans. We’ll keep track of dates to ensure that re-credentialing is accomplished in timely manner.
Accounts Payable Processing
As your practice grows, your accounts payable department grows also. We provide predictable, efficient and quality-focused handling of your accounts payable needs.
Payment Posting, Adjustment, Denial Management
We’ll post payment from EOB’s scanned to our email. We will process adjustments and denials and attach EOB’s to the patient’s record.
Fee Schedule Maintenance
We’ll keep your fee schedule up to date, allowing for proper treatment and the submission of “clean claims”.
Accounts Receivable Clean Up
We’ll clean up old accounts receivables.
Fees for Services
For $2500.00 flat fee per month (After hours) we work while you relax after a long day. GA Dental Outsourcing Specialist can handle your daily task, so your team can focus on patients in the office and scheduling productive days.
You Work Too Hard Not To Collect What You Produce.
GA Dental Outsourcing Specialists work as a team and always STRIVE for 100% satisfaction.
Patient quality of service:
The patients should be everyone’s main focus in your office, not their dental insurance. Allow GA Dental Outsourcing Specialists handle the headaches of calling on outstanding claims, appealing claims and posting of insurance payments.